31 Days, 31 Games
A downloadable game collection for Windows
Against my better judgement, I spent all of December 2021 making a game every day.
Some of them are surprisingly decent, others could be better, but one thing's for certain: they are all videogames.
I've packaged them all in a little launcher and sent them out into the world. I hope you'll enjoy at least some of them!
I also recorded the development of each game every day (so you can watch me wither away in real time), but I haven't finished editing that together quite yet. Watch this space!
FEATURING GAMES SUCH AS:
- GNOP: Singleplayer PONG, you control both paddles and have to collect coins to score points
- Supermarket Game where you Crash into People: A game set during Black Friday
- Megapunch Turborun: An infinite runner where you punch windows and avoid punching bombs (this is a strong lesson applicable to real life (the not-punching-explosives part) (not the breaking-windows-with-your-fists part))
- Atramentum: A """"horror"""" game where you move in a grid, but the monster doesn't
- Vertical Golfing: About time, am I right?
- And more! 26 more, in fact! There are 31 games in total! Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why did i do this
|Release date||Jan 01, 2022|
|Made with||Aseprite, Bfxr, Clickteam Fusion|
|Tags||collection, launcher, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
v1.0 64 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Pretty neat. I definitely agree that Use Your Words is the best one of the bunch.